Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There!

Hello,

My name is Ashley Edwards. I am nineteen years old and a sophomore here at KSU.  I'm majoring in English, but I plan on going to law school to become an entertainment lawyer. If the whole law school thing doesn't pan out, I would love to write for television. I hope to attend graduate/law school at USC.

I have a brother, who is attending KSU to get his Masters in Finance. I also have two sisters, one of whom is a psychologist. My father runs his own business and my mother is a nurse. I am the youngest of all the children. I love my family very much and am very close to them.

My hobbies include reading, writing, listening to music and traveling. I also enjoy knitting and crocheting. Some of my favorite things/people/places are Walt Whitman, e.e. cummings, my cat David, and Canada.
I enjoy foreign movies and crime shows, as well as reality television. Jeopardy holds a special place in my heart. I'm a history junkie, and will never turn down a good book or documentary. I spend most of my time listening to music, mostly because I can't stand too much silence. I listen to pretty much everything except hip-hop and country. My favorite food is Indian, especially when my mom makes it. I love England, and hope to live there one day, at least for a little while.

I've never had a blog before, but writing this entry was pretty fun, so maybe I'll keep it up when the term is done. I hope my group-mates enjoy reading my thoughts and opinions on the readings this semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment